Past Title & Gold sponsors
Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to MarTech! The information on this page will help you get the most out of your time with us. Need anything else? Email us at [email protected] and we'll respond right away.
MarTech will take place online Tuesday and Wednesday, September 26-27, 2023.
Fear not! All sessions will be pre-recorded and available on-demand. The only portions of the program that will stream live — and will not be available on-demand — are Coffee Talk networking groups.
On-demand sessions will be available for viewing until March 25, 2024.
Once registration is live and you have signed up for the event, you will receive more information on how to log into MarTech.
Sessions will be accessible through the event agenda. The agenda will be live in mid-August.
Yes — in any given time block, up to five sessions will run concurrently. Choose the topics that interest you most to customize your MarTech experience.
Don’t worry about missing anything! All sessions will be available for viewing on-demand immediately following their live broadcast.
Yes! Building your own agenda is fast and easy. Once registration is live and you have signed up for the event, you will receive more information on how to create a personalized agenda.
You can watch sessions directly from your personalized agenda (or the main agenda if you prefer).
In most cases, yes! Be sure to check out the “Dig Deeper” tab in each session room to download a PDF version of the presentation (if available) and other valuable resources, including ebooks, additional articles, and more.
While we don’t offer a live chat experience with this event, each session room features speaker information, including Twitter profile links. Feel free to reach out to our speakers on social media to connect and learn more!
In the unlikely event that the video isn’t working, try these handy troubleshooting tips:
- Refresh your page; this is often the simplest solution to jumpstarting a video that’s successfully working for everyone else.
- Set your playback quality to Auto or 720 to help alleviate buffering / load issues. Hover over the video window and click the gear icon to adjust your playback quality.
- Ensure that you disable any popup blockers or privacy settings that could prevent a video from playing.
- Ensure your browser of choice is up-to-date. If it’s not, install the necessary updates and refresh your page.
- Ensure that the computer you’re on isn’t behind a company firewall or other technical obstacle that would prevent a video from playing.
- MarTech will stream in all major browsers, but we tend to find that Chrome users have optimal experiences.
- If you find a slide hard to read, we recommend you increase the screen size. To do this, you can either click the Full-Screen button on the video player or try modifying your screen zoom by clicking COMMAND and the (-) key on Mac or CTRL and the (–) key on Windows.
You’re likely experiencing a bandwidth issue — use a hardwired Internet connection if possible.
This may be due to your browser’s settings (many now have features that prevent audio from auto-playing). Click the mute overlay if you see one — or hover over the video window to access and adjust the volume controls in the lower right corner of the video window. If this does not work, please check the sound preferences on your computer, including the sound output settings.
Registration will be open in mid-January 2023! Complete the form below to receive important news and updates about MarTech!
Tell me more about MarTech!
Send me important updates and details about MarTech!